Her World (ALERT: do not read if you are easily offended.)

Written for:  Imaginary Gardens With Real Toads – George Carlin-7 dirty words
Incorporate three or more of George Carlin’s dirty words into a new poem, or at least three of these words:

lucid, acid, gravel, rave, lisp, rasp, heel, wile, pent, rant, lope, hoop

shit, fuck, piss, cocksucker, motherfucker, cunt, cock

Shit, she rasped,
if I was lucid
I wouldn’t be
on acid, you dumb
fuck. Don’t rave
about reality to me.
Been there, pissed on it–
not impressed. Not stressed
either. Don’t swallow
my pent up rage, I rant
in my own world, be my own
girl. Not jumpin’ through
hoops for no one, no more.
For sure. I see shades
of colors you never heard
of. You go. You wile away
your days with that idle
heel. Thinks he loves you?
That motherfucker don’t love
no one but himself. You elope,
you’re a dope.

14 Responses to Her World (ALERT: do not read if you are easily offended.)

1. whimsygizmo says:

You wove so many of the words in here, Sara! Awesome! And I love that last line!

Liked by 1 person

2. kaykuala h says:

Nicely done Sara! Just as what was asked. It becomes mild when one is prompted and expected to write this way!

Hank

Liked by 1 person

3. Kerry O'Connor says:

I want to give this a round of applause! best rant I’ve read in a long time. Made me whoop in delight.

Liked by 1 person

4. ana says:

This is AWESOME!!! I love your line breaks and wrap-around lines. You are really good at that!

I’m talking about lines that rewrap themselves inside my head, like “Don’t rave-fuck,” “Don’t swallow either,” “I rant my pent-up rage,” and “be my own in my own world.”

This is my favorite part:
    “Been there, pissed on it–
    not impressed.”

5. Oh, I love this fair warning. 🙂 I’m with Kerry…whooping!

Liked by 1 person

6. Wonderful.. best reason to elope I ever heard, there is hope in releasing the pent-up pain.

Liked by 1 person

7. mzach456@comcast.net says:

I’m easily joffended (you know me) but read it anyhow. Gasp,, gasp

8. M says:

hey Sara, this had me chuckling the whole time – and yet it’s not just a rant, it’s wisdom. thanks for adding your pen ~

9. jazzytower says:

I love this. I remember Carlin. He was so funny!!!

Liked by 1 person