Mo

Written For:  Imaginary Gardens With Real Toads – Weekend Mini-Challenge
“Insects and Bugs”  (posted by Kim)
This week’s mini challenge is to write a NEW poem in a form of your choice about INSECTS and BUGS. It doesn’t matter whether you love them or hate them, revile them or praise them. However, because they are mini beasts, keep it short (no longer than 30 lines).

mosquito-clip-art-mosquito-clip-art-9

Mo Squito here
Don’t fear, dear
I have had my fill for tonight
Just beware
a buzzing near your ear
If it’s cousin Sid, he bites.

This entry was posted in Purple's Home and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Mo

1. willow88switches says:

LOL! Fun one Sara – and well, mostly, it’s the females that bite – few of the varieties within the species have males biting, they are just for breeding purposes and die off shortly thereafter …. but either way, it’s no fun to itch itch itch or hear that pesky by your ear whinnnnnnnnnnnne!

2. Vivian Zems says:

Lol! A fun read…..I’ll be on the watch out for Sid!

Lord Sara, I hate that late night buzz and bite. I will turn on the light and search out until I find it and kill it. This was a great read. Lots of fun in this!

4. Sherry says:

Loved this, it made me smile. Not so fond of mosquitoes.

and don’t worry, Sid doesn’t suck blood though he bites when he can.

6. kim881 says:

Great fun, Sara! I’m interested in insects and bugs, but they also like me and I’m always the one who gets bitten! I’ll be looking out for Mo and Sid 😉

7. Ron. says:

We should be so lucky as to have advance warnings…but then again, I guess it’s a given, eh?

8. I actually hate the sound even more than the bite…

9. hahahaa, That is one time the ‘bark’ is as bad as the bite

10. annell4 says:

Yes!! They do bite, and I think I have met cousin Sid!

11. Made me laugh! For some reason, mosquitoes love me, and I can’t stand them.

12. What’s a wee nibble between friends? *twinkle*