How Truth Feels

Written for:  Poets United Midweek Motif~Truth  (in honor of Gandhi’s birthday)
Your Challenge: Write a new poem in which readers can experience truth in action.
(posted by Susan)

contests, but it will
shine because truth
tellers have
peace of mind.

20 Responses to How Truth Feels

1. susanstoo says:

How truth feels–yes–I hope that after the fear there will be peace of mind and no regrets.

2. thotpurge says:

Yup! Truth isn’t going to win popularity contests – it is what it is..even for only a minority of one!

3. jaerose37 says:

To have that peace of mind is a real gift – not many of us will achieve it unless we try very hard

4. Rob says:

Truth does give you a foundation to rely upon.

5. Sherry Marr says:

Truth tellers have peace of mind. Perfect! Unlike a certain someone who rides the air waves every day with his turmoil.

6. Susie Clevenger says:

Truth doesn’t win popularity contests, but it is vital to a better world. May we all be truth tellers.

7. I love that idea of truth shining, even if it doesn’t win today’s beauty contest. Great!

8. Mike Bayles says:

How true! I like this poem, Sarah.

9. Just Barry says:

Telling the truth seems so simple… so liberating… and yet… and yet… lovely sentiment.

10. magicalmysticalteacher says:

The truth: always worth telling. Always.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )