Nuzzling Buddies

between farm girl
and farm animals.
Favorite friend
of hers is a chocolate
cow.  They are
nuzzling buddies.

This entry was posted in Purple's Home. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Nuzzling Buddies

1. Helen Dehner says:

I had six nuzzling buddies as a child morphing into a teen …. I loved them with all my heart. I knew they loved me too. Ah, life on the farm … it was summers for me. I love your poem.

2. qbit says:

Nuzzle buddies! Everyone needs one of those.

3. Carrie V. H. says:

Sweet! Nuzzle buddies are the best! Love this Sara!!

4. Beverly Crawford says:

I grew up on a farm, and I could milk a cow, but I swear I never nuzzled one! I think I must have missed something!!

I’m all for muzzling buddies. I never had one of the farm animals as one, but several dogs liked to muzzle. Adi, my Beagle dog, was last. We were buddies, a nice therapy animal team also.

6. Susie Clevenger says:

I know I’d be the girl who made friends with the cow. Lovely piece!

7. wyndolynne says:

All the warmth in this–just perfect.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )