Lantern Light

darkness.

I walk by lantern
light.  Where will
it lead me?

19 Responses to Lantern Light

1. Carrie V. H. says:

Beautiful Sara! The closing question really brings it home nicely. Lovely poetry!

2. robtkistner says:

Wonderful Sara. Sometimes a journey without dictated destination, is often enlightening, occasionally thrilling, and always surprising. Loved this… 🙂

3. qbit says:

I walk by lantern
    light in a deserted
    darkness. — that is certainly the way it feels!!

4. Tom says:

Following the light is always interesting, Sara. Love this! 🙂

5. wyndolynne says:

Highlights the mystery as it conjures the journey, a beautiful poem!

6. Always follow the light! Lovely poem.

7. Sherry Marr says:

Lovely, Sara.

8. Truedessa says:

Sometimes, we don’t know where we are headed. Walking in the darkness finding fragments of light along the way.

9. Helen Dehner says:

Including the moon delighted me … love your style.

10. Beautiful, I hope it led you on an adventure!

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )